Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Bells were Ringing!


My son was married this past weekend. It was very nice and incredibly hot! I just got some of the pictures today and wanted to post a few. Here he is with his new bride!


Here are my husband and I and our two children. Christopher the groom, and Briana the college student leaving home this week. Too many changes for mom!

I'm not sure what was so funny, but obviously something was! We had a great time. I wish the newlyweds the very best.

More pictures as I get through them all!
Marcy



5 comments:

Sandy Shirley said...

Congratulations! My son just recently got married and my daughter moved out the same week! I've been sorta happy and sad all at once. It's very different around our house. Would love to hear how you are coping. Good luck.

~Tonya said...

Hi Marcy,

Congratulations on your son getting married. Such pretty pictures of you and your family.

I bet my niece and your son, were married on the same day. :)

Have a great week.
Blessings,
~Tonya

BTW, love the little punkins below. Seen them for sale on the website.

Brenda said...

Congratulations Marcy!

Unknown said...

Empty Nest time for you! I had just begun my blog as this time began for me last year. It has been wonderful getting to know my husband all over again (lol). We have grown so close this last year. All we talk about, though, are our kids! My son is getting married in October. Can't wait to see your photos. Boy did you ever have hot weather in MI this year! Elizabeth

Diane Mars said...

Marcy, thanks for stopping by my blog it is sure fun to meet new friends. Looks like we have a lot in common we both Love treasure hunting! And congratulations on your Sons wedding, life is always full of changes, we had 3 weddings all 3 of our kids in a year and a half span. And now we have grand-babies (: Sure had fun checking out your blog I will be back again! Hugs, Diane