Saturday, February 9, 2008

Giving it a try..............

Welcome! Well here I am in the Blog World! I am new to this, bare with me I'll try to keep this exciting and fresh!

My name is Marcy Kangas also known as "Raggedykinfolk" on Ebay! I've been creating handmades for about 12 years now. I started with local craft shows, and moved on to ebay several years ago.

My hobbies include, auction sales, garage sales, antiques, creating dolls, spending time with family and friends. And I love my pets!

My goal for 2008 is to offer a new item each week on ebay. I know that doesnt sound like much, but if I keep it simple I may actually be able to reach it! Bethany Bunny is my listing this week, shes a sweetie and I hate to say good-bye to her. Check back to see my next item!

Blessings and Love to All

Marcy

No comments: